How To Not Quit Your MinistryUnderstand and overcome the 9 common pressure points facing all ministry leaders.
Hard copies available on Amazon here.
Ministry is hard. Failing to address the common pressures can lead to burnout, frustration, and a premature exit.
In How to Not Quit Your Ministry, Mike Cavanaugh shares the insights he has learned over 40 years in ministry—as a pastor, denominational Executive, ministry director, and Bible college president—to enable him to overcome the incredible pressures to quit the ministry.
In this free eBook from Mike Cavanaugh, you’ll learn:
- 9 common pressure points that bring ministry leaders to the end of themselves.
- How to get a new definition of ministry that liberates ministers’ hearts and sets them free to be who God has called them to be
- Experience a fresh surrender in three critical areas that turns the book from a head analysis to a heart encounter.
You’ll want to read this book for yourself—and for the ministers you care about.
About Mike Cavanaugh
- Published author selling over 100K copies
- Founder of BASIC College Ministries and Mobilized to Serve singles ministry
- Pastor of a rural church that grew to nearly 1000 strong in 20 years
- Led campaign to build 60,000 sq/ft ministry center
- After 20 years, he successfully transitioned leadership of his church to a 27-year-old next generation pastor
- Trained hundreds in how to preach effectively
- Led Elim Bible Institute and College into full accreditation while President
- Raised over $25 million over the course of his career
- His wife and children love him