Learn to develop and preach sermons that motivate, inspire, and connect with your audience.
Maybe there is a message inside you that you don’t know how to get out in a way that stirs people. Or perhaps as a pastor you struggle coming up with an easy-to-apply sermon every week.
In 6 interactive sessions from Mike Cavanaugh, you’ll learn:
- How to identify the true Biblical, theological, and historical meaning of a passage
- How to enhance a sermon with meaningful illustrations and insights
- How to bring the message home with powerful introductions and conclusions
- How to effectively present yourself and your message
- How to develop a sermon filing system
- How to read to capture sermon ideas and illustrations
This class is limited in size and is first-come, first-serve.
As part of the course, you will prepare and deliver a 10-minute message using principles learned in class.
Total cost is $149. This includes a 75-page instructional PDF and access to all sessions.
As part of your training, you will need to buy and read 2 books. Both books are available on Amazon for around $15 – 20.
“Mike is a leader of leaders. It has been said that a mark of a great leader is not one who identifies problems, but one who solves problems. Rarely have I found anyone who has the kind of thinking it takes to become a problem-solver like Michael Cavanaugh.”
“Having him as a leadership coach and mentor has changed my life and the trajectory of my ministry. Being able to closely observe his character, family dynamics, boardroom decisions, Biblical teaching and ministerial leadership, I can assure you that his presence will bring a catalyst for growth in your life and organization!”
“Many of the principles I learned and experiences I had as a young leader from Mike impact my life and ministry today and every day that I serve. Words cannot express my gratitude for the life of this father in the faith.”
“Mike has a unique gift to propel people from neutral to 90 mph in pursuit of God’s call and destiny. His ability to break complex problems into manageable, doable steps, has taught me that no challenge is too large.”
“The lessons learned from Mike about fatherhood, marriage, goal setting, and more were fundamental in our family’s development. I don’t think there has been anything more transformative for me than being in his mentorship group at that critical time in my life.”
“Second only to my father, Mike Cavanaugh has easily had the greatest influence on my life than any other man. Mike’s ability to listen and share direction, wisdom, and feedback will leave you digesting his words for the rest of your life.”
“Pastor Mike’s impact on our church and my leadership is immeasurable. From offering advice on structure, teams, doctrine, leadership, or church culture, Pastor Mike has been a voice of wisdom and encouragement to our church and to me personally. If you have the opportunity to benefit from his counsel and coaching, draw from him all that you can absorb.”
“When I faced a personal crisis, Mike came alongside of me and helped to walk me back to spiritual and ministerial health. Others rightfully know Mike as a great leader and preacher. To me he is a life saver!”
“The main ideas Mike shared with me also had a strong influence not only on my preaching style, but also on a Homiletics course I teach, which was filmed separately by two international ministries and is currently being used in over one hundred countries and dozens of languages.”
“Through my time spent with him professionally, Mike not only increased my potential as a leader, but also was the direct influence on my capacity to think and believe for things I never dreamed of. He saw more in me than I knew was there and found ways to bring it out and I am forever grateful.”
Sign up to be notified when enrollment opens again
Please complete the form below and we will get in touch soon. Thank you!
About Mike Cavanaugh
- Published author selling over 100K copies
- Founder of BASIC College Ministries and Mobilized to Serve singles ministry
- Pastor of a rural church that grew to nearly 1000 strong in 20 years
- Led campaign to build 60,000 sq/ft ministry center
- After 20 years, he successfully transitioned leadership of his church to a 27-year-old next generation pastor
- Trained hundreds in how to preach effectively
- Led Elim Bible Institute and College into full accreditation while President
- Raised over $25 million over the course of his career
- His wife and children love him